- Supportive of ACF leadership (elder team), theology, and mission/vision.
- Relational and connective with other ACF members
- Computer literate with knowledge of word processing software programs.
- Must possess good organization skills, good interpersonal skills and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Reports to: Pastor of ACF
- Lead the Sunday morning welcome teams
- Lead two “Home Groups Sunday’s” per year – set-up, communication and design
- Lead the Communications team.
- Help plan and lead 1-2 all church or men’s/women’s retreats per year
- Check all phone messages and emails from website and return as necessary (your phone number will go on the website and weekly bulletin)
- Check all email accounts daily.
- Announcements – do them or delegate to others
- Website – make this our primary communication tool for sermons, events, information for newcomers, keeping regulars connected
- Newsletter – work with volunteers to send out a monthly newsletter with vision update from Pastor and updates on different ministries/events
- Bulletin – collect information and send to print each week by Friday, 1pm
- Facebook – keep the ACF page frequently updated
- Collect all newcomer cards and respond accordingly – and keep a spreadsheet of recent newcomers and update as follow up is completed (delegate what is possible to volunteers) – work with the Pastor on an Assimilation process
- Order, print and generally keep up to date supplies/documents
- Provide name tags once a month (on Communion Sunday)
- Post sermons each week on the website
- Collect and keep up to date birthdays spreadsheet
- Make all calls for routine and emergency maintenance of the building we rent.
- Sign all invoices and work orders and turn into Treasurer as they come in.
- Collect all mail and distribute to proper individuals.
- Keep track of all new addresses and telephone numbers for new and current members of the church (once membership is formed). Update the church database.
- Make a pictorial directory once a year
- Run general errands for the church (or delegate) – such as picking up supplies, special prints, turning in VZW paperwork, etc.
- Ensure each week that volunteers are in place for ushering, welcome table duties, bulletins, signage, parking and grounds team
- Baptisms & Child dedications – scheduling, certificates, gifts
- Seminars & Outreach events – scheduling, set-up
- Collect all dates for church activities, services (i.e. Good Friday, Christmas), meetings and recreational programs, making all reservations ensuring that there are no conflicts and inputting into all calendars.
Hours per week: 20
Estimated breakdown of hours: Organizational/leadership (5 hrs.); Communications (5 hrs.); Administrative (5 hrs.); Coordination (5 hrs.).
Compensation: Gross salary 16K/year = €1.333/month; Net = €1.159/month (estimate)
Start Date: September 1, 2016
Interested applicants please send your resume and cover letter to DLHamburger@gmail.com by June 15, 2016